2. Waiver of Miranda Rights
3. Police Report 1 page, Victim C, name's his own son, 03 Nicholas Daniel Cantu.
4. Full Police Report 42 pgs
5. Supplemental Report 10pgs 07 Jan 2010.
6. Original Petition Waiver Jurisdiction and Discretionary Transfer to Criminal Court two pgs 14 Jan 2010.
7. State of Texas VS Bryce Vandergrift 1pg no date.
8. Juvenile Docket Sheet 2pgs 04 May 2010 - 16 July 2010.
9. Waiver of Jurisdiction and Order of Transfer to Criminal Court 4pgs 26 May 2010.
10. Affidavit for Warrant for Arrest 2pgs 26 May 2010.
11. Commitment by Magistrate 3pgs 26 May 2010.
12. Order of Commitment of a Juvenile after Discretionary Transfer Hearing. 1pg 26 May 2010.
13. Windham School District 4pgs 10 Jun 2010.
14. PRECEPT 1pg 15 June 2010.
15. All Conditions of Release on Bail 3pgs 18 June 2010.
16. Surety Bond 1pg 2 July 2010.
17. Notice of Appearance as Retained Counsel 1pg 2 July 2010.
18. Case Setting Form 1pg 7 July 2010.
19. Defendants Motion for Continuance 2pgs 9 July 2010 - 12 July 2010.
20. Bill of Cost 1pg 16 July 2010
21. Trial Courts Certification of Defendants Right of Appeal 2pgs 16 July 2010.
22. Courts Admonishment and Defendants Waivers and Affidavit. of Admonitions 6pgs 16 July 2010.
23. Judgement of Conviction by Court Waiver of Jury Trial 2pgs 16 July 2010.
24. Comittment Notice 1pg 17 July 2010.
25. Waiver Consent to Stipulation of Testimony and Stipulations 16 July 2010.
26. AUTOPSY REPORT 10pgs
Please help me free my son and return him to me. I will need funds for Bryce and I to live somewhere. At this time I am renting a room in someone's home in Florida. We do not need much. Also, his same childhood doctors are here in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. His Psychiatrist, Psychologist, and Neurologist. He will require care to get back on his successful treatment plan. I know how to take care of my son. Bryce wants to be an advocate and I am a natural Advocate. We would be willing to spend our time helping others in any way you deem we are needed or proficient in.
a little information about me....
I was born in Boston, I am of Armenian, Italian and Turkish decent. My grandparents on both sides immigrated to the United States. My last name is my father's, who was French Canadian and Indigenous. I am sixty years old.
I have never been arrested or Evicted, I would pass a full background check. I served five years and eleven months in the U.S. Military. I do enjoy a drink but I am not an alcoholic and I do not have any drug addictions. I take a lot of supplements / vitamins. I think my credit score is 750. My current total debt is $1,500. I am a good woman who is having a difficult time. I do not date. I only want to help my son and others.
I still feel guilty that I got sick at the end of 2013 and started recovering the end of 2018. My son does not know everything I was going through and dealing with. For those five years, I was unable to actively seek help for my son. This is where my guilt comes from. I do deal with some mental illness and after eight years of having the worse parts of Tourettes Syndrome, My movements and vocals are finally mild. I continue to deal with some ADHD and OCD, I will continue my goal of rebuilding my life.
FACT: bryce S Vandergrift fifteen year old mentally ill child, when brought to the station and arrested was alone when he waived his MIRANDA RIGHTS. NO PARENT or LAWYER ETC was there with Bryce while he was being interrogated. The victims wife told officers that Bryce was her sons only friend. Nick told officers that Bryce did this. Supposedly Bryce told officers that he did this... that was good enough for all involved.