Dear Texas, Ombudsman & TDCJ, UTMB Staff

Apology, 

Bryce Seton vandergrift
Skyview Unit 01661857
379 FM 2972
Rusk, TX 75785


Dear Ombudsman, TDCJ, UTMB

 I contacted law firm and they suggested to contact you and start over. I was wrong in the way I was handling it because of my strong emotional responses.

So I want to apologize for my part in our conflicts due to my fear for my son's life. I am a mother who has been trying to help save her child

Kind Regards, 
Ms. D Marie Pelletier
p o box 891152
Tampa, FL. 33689
VETERAN 1 yr USAR 5 yr USAF



I Love My Son With All My Heart
Thank You For Understanding

brycesetonvandergriftsmother

brycesetonvandergriftsmother

3 comments:

  1. Hello, can you please contact me. My uncle died there teamster day and we just found out today. Their story of his passing changed. And my aunt needs help getting you what really happened to him. ashandkeng@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Pelletier, can you please contact me at mdenoto@jeffco.us or at 303-271-6480 in regards to your son Brett. We have been trying to reach you for several days. This is urgent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. above message is how I found out my first born son BRETTRYANVANDERGRIFT passed away Dec 4 2020. If anyone cannot reach a VETERAN, contact VETERANS AFFAIRS and they will contact the member.

      Delete

Your comments are welcome

post