AUTOPSY REPORT

From day one, all were told that the victim had been shot three time. Bryce and I were told that same thing. My son still believes it.










In the police report the victim's wife said her husband was sleeping on the couch because he had back problems. I don't believe this. I believe they were having serious marriage problems and discussing divorce. There are entries in the paperwork that validate this. 
the victims home

 bryce's fathers home


were the drugs in  FredCantuJr system, there because he took them? Or was he drugged? 
did the victimes wife tell her husband about what the social worker said that their son had violent tendencies towards his father? Why were there unsecured weapons and ammo in the house? I DON'T THINK THE WIFE TOLD THE HUSBAND OR WOULDN'T HE HAVE LOCKED AWAY HIS WEAPONS AND AMMO? A gun supposedly found near bryces fathers house, COULD NOT HAVE BEEN THE MURDER WEAPON. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome

post